510 total views, 1 views today
Travelling is needed for everyone to impose new vigor to the mind. It becomes difficult when we have to stay in the hotel during that travel period. We don’t get treated there like home even no homelike feeling exists there as well. But homestay can give us that kind of feeling. We have homestays in India at selective locations that can provide the real feel of you own home, away from your home. There is a saying in India, “Athithi Devo Bhava”, which means “The Guest is God”. There is nothing like Indian hospitality. Homestays are the best instance of that. Homestays are originally a form of hospitality and lodging where travellers get to live in a person’s living in the locality to which a traveller is travelling to. Homestays are perfect examples of collaborative expense and sharing. In cases where money is not swapped in return for lodging, they are examples of a barter economy or gift economy. There have many homestays in India as homestays are beneficial than hotels. There are a number of reasons why staying in a homestay can be preferable to staying in a hotel. The benefits include :
1. Meet local people:
Staying in a homestay traveller can meet with local people. Not only that, traveller can get to live with them too. It’s a way to live a destination, not just visit it.
2. Moving to a new city: Moving to a new destination is both appealing and interesting as the surroundings are unfamiliar to a traveler. By staying in a homestay, a traveler will get the chance to meet some local people, in their home, who will quickly help them to feel more satisfied and secure. Online homestay booking is not a rocket science now. Just head over to bookyourhomestay.com and book your desired homestays by just few clicks.
3.Home cooked food:
Staying in a homestay, a visitor will be able to taste pure home cooked food, made to order. It’s a lot healthier and tasty flavor than restaurant food which can make you sick.
4. Learn local cultures and customs:
Staying in a homestay will help to know a visitor about their cultures and customs and a visitor’s host will also share an insight into local life which no other forms of accommodation simply can’t offer.
5. Enhance language skill: Knowing about the regional language is very helpful for a traveller. But it’s not possible all the time. Stay in a homestay, a traveller will get to speak the language everyday with the host family.
6. Local knowledge:
The wealth of information that the hosts have about their local area makes you understand what to see which can’t get from a guidebook. Such local knowledge is extremely helpful in getting most of the visit. Moreover, many hosts are pleased to show their guests around their local area.
7. Value for money:
Homestays are great value for money. Travellers can get rooms and other facilities at a very affordable price.
By getting to know them and their world, a traveller will make memories which a traveller couldn’t get from any other accommodation.
Hence, it can be said that homestays allow travelers a stopover with all facilities, comfort(for any time duration they plan to stay) and discover the unique home like feeling. So, to comfort yourself one should book homestay before someone else’s booking. Now online services make anything simpler and faster. There is also online homestay booking available at your favorite locations such as Kalimpong, Himachal, Darjeeling etc. As homestay’s rooms are very few in numbers that’s why one should book homestays as soon as possible to have homelike feeling and make the trip memorable.
Products from Amazon.in
- Price: INR 1,491.00Was: INR 1,786.00
- Price: INR 843.00Was: INR 999.00
- Price: INR 227.00Was: INR 399.00
- Price: INR 112.00Was: INR 175.00
- Price: INR 945.00Was: INR 1,699.00
- Price: INR 224.00Was: INR 299.00
- Price: INR 189.00Was: INR 199.00
- Price: INR 308.00Was: INR 599.00
- Price: INR 256.00Was: INR 499.00